Subject: Hendrik Santo, you are sick Author: Big Brother Date: 11/13/2004 4:10:40 AM IP: 64.170.118.0
Reply to this message
Hendrik, your mindset is off. Do you know anyone could help you to overcome your sickness?
Subject: Re: Hendrik Santo, you are sick Author: Yellowpicachu Date: 11/13/2004 4:23:50 AM IP: 64.170.118.0
Reply to this message
for me crazy means mentally mess up. poking with a sharp needle doesnt cause mentally mess up. might cause Jump or stunt or shock (ie: in a sense of getting suddent shock by electricity) we might define crazy differently. and the out come of both crazy or poking with a sharp needle is that predictable? manageable? is it random? is it measureable? or it is just an emotional bust of you get me I am going to get you with in any cost. I dont know.
Subject: Re: Re: Hendrik Santo, you are sick Author: Dr. Lou Krieger Date: 11/13/2004 4:23:49 PM IP: 64.170.118.0
Reply to this message
Hendrik Santo, You have an illness--one that can be treated if you are willing. Compulsive yahooing is a progressive illness. Peole who have this illness may look normal. However, when untreated, the illness can progress until it destroys you personally. It can devastate your family, friends, and affect all who know you. How to get help? Only you know if you are a compulsive yahooer.
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Hendrik Santo, you are sick Author: Weng Chun Date: 11/14/2004 12:12:57 AM IP: 64.170.118.0
Reply to this message
Does Hendrik use posting as a way to escape problems or relieve depression?
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hendrik Santo, you are sick Author: Tom Date: 11/14/2004 12:24:36 AM IP: 64.170.118.0
Reply to this message
I totally understand where hendrik is coming from as he feels restless or irritable when attempting to cut down down or stop posting.
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hendrik Santo, you are sick Author: Tom Date: 11/14/2004 12:33:23 AM IP: 64.170.118.0
Reply to this message
Does hendrik has a posting problem? In order to find out, take a look at his post___________"Good bye to the forum I would like to say good bye from this forum to lots of friends here. Thanks for the fun. I would like to say good bye to Rene, Robert, Andreas, Ernie, Pual, KJ, Matrix, Planet Wing Chun , Joy, David in Sandiago, DZu... BoB, Jim..YYLEE.. Phil... so here on thier names not get drop ... I would like to say good bye to those who hates me deep in their guts that now you have peace. it is very suffocate to choking each others. Not Zen at all. Bye bye peace hendrik"____________After hendrik's "Good bye to the forum" post, hendrik is posting more than he intended to, WHY?
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hendrik Santo, you are sick Author: Simon Date: 11/14/2004 12:44:42 AM IP: 64.170.118.0
Reply to this message
Why? ...Dr.Lou Krieger has already pointed that out, Hendrik has an illness.
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hendrik Santo, you are sick Author: John Date: 11/14/2004 1:11:19 AM IP: 4.229.63.172
Reply to this message
Is this the phenix/hendrik/yellowpicachu support group? we should all do what we can to help a sick brother out. I'm going to set up a prayer group for him in my community. Maybe you guys could do something similar. If he needs money for his treatment we should all be able to come up with the coin, its well worth it.
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hendrik Santo, you are sick Author: UK Date: 11/14/2004 3:15:17 AM IP: 64.170.118.0
Reply to this message
Hendrik, Be honest with yourself. It takes courage to face the fact that you may be addicted to yohooing and posting. Have you lost or jeopardized important relationships due to posting? Have you neglected family or work responsibilites because of posting 24/7? Compulsive gossiping/yohooing/posting can be a matter of life or death. In order words, it could hurt you more than Andreas could hurt you--"got your ass flat on the ground"...If you want to stop posting, help is available. Self-help programs, such as YOHOOers Anonymous, as well as Sid Sofos treatment programs make it possible for you to relieve depression and to remain stopped from attacking Chi Sim Weng Chun.
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hendrik Santo, you are s Author: Buddhafist Date: 11/16/2004 10:48:58 AM IP: 64.170.118.0
Reply to this message
LOL! you also know Hendrik hasn't posted anything for the last 24 hours. Unforunately he thinks he's being ZEN by not responding to anyone. Subtly indicate that Victor and Anerlick and many of us are not amused.
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hendrik Santo, you a Author: jimmy Date: 11/17/2004 2:47:49 AM IP: 64.170.118.0
Reply to this message
you all made me laugh so hard. yahoo, yohoo, gunghoo, zenhoo...poor hendrik has done them all, now he might be into hiding, but one thing you should know about hendrik...click click click he is always behind you guys back, watch out the one and only yellowpicachu in the world --hendrik santo!
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hendrik Santo, y Author: Nam Kuen Date: 11/27/2004 11:02:24 AM IP: 64.170.118.0
Reply to this message
Damn, this Hendrik is everywhere!