Subject: IS HENDRIK SANTOS CHO GA THE ORIGINAL WCK? Author: KLAUS Date: 5/1/2003 10:25:22 AM IP: 152.163.189.130
Reply to this message
HENDRIK SANTO MADE THESE CLAIMS

1. HENDRIK SANTO PROMOTED HIMSELF AS THE GRANDMASTER OF WCK IN THE SAME LIGHT AS CHI SHIM WCK GRANDMASTER ANDREAS HOFFMAN.

2. HENDRIK SANTO CLAIMS HIS YIK KAM WCK IS THE MOST ORIGINAL WCK.

3. HENDRIK SANTO CLAIMS THE WCK TAN SAO WAS FROM HIS ERMIE WHITE CRANE WATER PLAM.

IT'S TIME TO SEE THIS CHO GA WCK GRANDMASTER HENDRIK SANTO TO BACK UP HIS CLAIMS AND SHOW US WHAT HE GOT.

KLAUS

Is Hendrik Santo the current grandmaster of Cho family WCK?
Hendrik Santo is just a student in our Cho family tree. He is nowhere to be the grandmaster of the system. No matter how much he had said about himself and placed himself as a leader in our family. He is just stealing our leadership in public with his one-man show. I hope nobody would buy his story and we're very sorry to say this to him, Hendrik Santo is just a wild cat, but not a grandmaster in our Cho family Wing Chun lineage.

Lim

For the sake of discussions, I think I am going to take the POV that Yik Kam White Crane Wing Chun is different from Wing Chun. This would simplify discussion on the list and allow every ones historical and physical learning to stand unchallenged. I personally see enough to make a distinction between the WCK of Wong Wah Bo. Except I am confused how it influenced Yuen Kay San and Cho family white crane Wing Chun lineages since they don't seem have any real connection to Wong Wah Bo.

Could Yik Kam Wing Chun be a mix of shaolin and white crane from Gee Shim? Could Yik Kam be Ermie and White Crane? At least Hendrik Santo has been saying that online. Hendrik Santo also said that his position in Cho family WCK is the same as Andreas Hoffman. As we all know Andreas Hoffman is the current grandmaster of Gee Shim WCK. Is Hendrik Santo also a grandmaster of Cho family WCK? Could someone from Cho Family WCK come out to back up Hendrik Santo's claim?

Here is Hendrik Santo's original post to Gee Shim WCK grandmaster Andreas Hoffman.

"Hendrik wrote: Since you and me are both one of many succesors of different system, we have the responsibility to clarify things for the Martial art public and future generation of Wing Chun Kuen and Weng Chun Kuen. This is Purely technical nothing personal."

Limberg
Subject: Re: IS HENDRIK SANTOS CHO GA THE ORIGINAL WCK? Author: Simon Date: 5/8/2003 9:11:24 AM IP: 64.12.96.9
Reply to this message
I think Hendrik Santo is just a silly little boy who likes to play games and say some stupid things in public. We met him at the party two weeks ago. Hendrik is a smell man and he liked to follow Ken Chung around and tried to impress us with his Poke'mon face. That's a pretty funny scene. But I don't think his kf skill is any good. If Hendrik could be the grandmaster of Cho Ga, then, Ken Chung would be the great great grandmaster of wc.
Subject: cho ga? Author: Nam kuen Date: 5/15/2003 11:21:17 AM IP: 205.188.208.37
Reply to this message
Hello everyone. I have been lurking on this forum for a couple of years. I'm having a problem though.

Last week I did a search for cho ga because I wanted to read about the style. I read a few threads and learned a lot about white crane,

Does anyone have any idea what this cho ga and white crane about? Is there someone who can back up Hendrik Santo's claim that cho ga is wing chun as well as white crane? Which one is the right answer?
Subject: Re: cho ga? Author: PJ Date: 5/26/2003 9:45:05 AM IP: 152.163.252.33
Reply to this message
Is Hendrik Santo a student of Robert Chu?

Hendrik was wearing Robert Chu's T-shirt at the LA party.