Subject: Augustine Fong & Randy Williams's fake Wing Chun Author: wcml Date: 12/14/2001 1:35:22 AM IP:
Reply to this message
How many of you have seen Augustine Fong & Randy Williams's fake Wing Chun woodon dummy?
After seeing it, I really want to kick Fong & Williams' asses, they made up the fake Wing Chun in order to deceive the people in public.
I'm very sick of these Wing Chun Clowns...

Any thoughts...!?
Subject: Re: Augustine Fong Author: WC Wooden Dummy Date: 3/21/2002 7:18:57 PM IP: 209.180.139.181
Reply to this message

I have to admitted that Augustine Fong is the most innovative student of Wing Chun. If it wasn't for people like us who don't like fake Wing Chun, Fong would have created few more drunkard and monkey moves on the wooden dummy, which then could be passed on to those monkeys in the recent movie "Planet Of The Apes". Who know, it could be interesting to see Fong and Joy all over the Mok Jong like apes on banana tree.

The Mok Jong !
Subject: Re: Re: Augustine Fong Author: AussieKicK Date: 4/10/2002 1:04:10 AM IP: 205.188.197.42
Reply to this message
Augustine Fong has many funny techniques for his fake wing chun. People like Ho Kim Ming, Chu Sheung Tin, William Cheung, Mark Po, Victor Kan and many others should come out to denounce this Augustine Fong in public. He has had done enough damages to the Yip Man family as well as the wing chun world.
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Augustine Fong Author: sagasa Date: 4/30/2002 7:07:20 AM IP: 144.138.164.25
Reply to this message
In my meetings and limited training with Master Randy Williams he has always been very open and generous with his knowledge. Why are people now putting Sifu Williams down? In our discussions, Sifu Williams has never claimed to be a master of wing chun or the last word on the art. As he says, he teaches the Close Range Combat Academy interpretation of wing chun. Point out what is wrong with this? He is not claiming lineage to try and attempt to be the sole heir and grand poobah. No, all he is doing is teaching his knowledge and interpretation of the art to those interested in studying with him. And in regards to his books and videos, he and Grandmaster Leung Ting have done much in the way of promoting the art through the various forms of media. Does someone enjoying the success of many years of dedication mean they are frauds. Of course not. Sounds like a bit of envy to me. Ok, back to watch my videos.
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Augustine Fong Author: Olen Date: 5/4/2002 1:21:56 PM IP: 209.181.105.86
Reply to this message

Anyone promoting Fong's Fake Wing Chun is a rat. A rat trying to live of people's hard earned money. I don't care how nice is William's or Fong's. Someone like Fong does not deserve any respects. He is the world's biggest con man. And anyone following his foot step would deserve the same.

Olen
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Augustine Fong Author: kato Date: 5/9/2002 7:31:12 AM IP: 136.186.1.114
Reply to this message
look ive never met or seen augustine fong but randyswing chun
is very diffrent to augustine and he does not promote him he class
is close range combat and remember he was a pupial under sifu george
yua more than he was with augstine, dont comment unless you have met him give the guy a chanche
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Augustine Fong Author: jimmy Date: 5/11/2002 8:04:50 AM IP: 152.163.206.191
Reply to this message
randy should stop teaching fong's fake wing chun for the sake of yip man. i feel sorry for patrick gordon as well, he is innocent but its still not to late for him to look for another real wing chun teacher, sifu dunn wah is a good teacher from moy yat lineage. fong's fake wing chun should be banned, no question about it.
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Augustine Fong Author: Big Daddy Date: 5/11/2002 1:38:30 PM IP: 152.163.207.211
Reply to this message
**Someone like Fong does not deserve any respects. He is the world's biggest con man.** --- Olen

That is interesting. I guess I am stuck on who's the world's biggest con man between Leung Ting's fake photo with Yip Man or Augustine Fong's fake mok jong?
Subject: Augustine Fong is wrong Author: Wu's student Date: 10/30/2003 3:19:51 AM IP: 205.188.208.39
Reply to this message
What is the point about Augustine Fong's fake wing chun? That funny hooking kick, that shoulder trick, that flying elbow hook, that flip-flop uppercut punches, and that incorrect tan sau are all Fong's gimmicks to decieve the wing chun world. According to Ho Kim Ming, he didn't teach Fong that fake wing chun. Fong made up his own fake wing chun. At the HKM's workshop in Az, many folks saw how Fong twisted Sigung HKM's words(HKM don't speak English) to lie to his own students. Even Fong's own kung fu brothers were flipping their eyes to disapprove Fong's double lips talk. That's an act of a con man. I can no longer trust Fong's wing chun as the real wing chun of Ho Kim Ming.